1. On your own, or in a pair, assemble a poster with illustrations, quotations and analysis of your chosen poem. (At least TEN quotations must be addressed.
2. Write a critical essay answering the question: “How does the poet make his poem effective?”
3. Prepare a solo talk on your poem, outlining the techniques the poet uses.
4. Prepare a list of FORTY questions and answers about your poem.
5. Write a poem of your own, using element of style from one poem we have studied.
6. Turn one of the poems into a letter from the poet to the subject (dead lover/ father). (No fewer than 500 words.)