WRITING PAPER DON’Ts
1. Do not write any reports.
2. Do not write a discursive or argumentative essay.
3. Do not write an article.
4. Avoid ALL questions that say “give your views”.
2. Write any question that asks you to write about a personal experience.
3. Try any question that asks you to “Describe a scene”.
4. Write a response to one of the pictures.
- Do NOT write any story based on unrealistic situations.
- Do NOT write about violence.
- Do NOT tell the story too quickly.
- DO write with lots of description (adjectives, adverbs, etc.)
- DO try to include imagery.
- DO “show” and DON’T “tell”
PLAN YOUR ESSAY!